[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5.1(SU1) Backup fails after upgrade from 6.1.4

Hefin James [ahj] ahj at aber.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 06:42:52 EDT 2011

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the heads up. We're running OpenSSH on a Redhat4 system.
This morning I tried a backup to one of our other servers which is running a much newer version of OpenSSH, and it completed without any errors.

Version numbers for reference :
SSH version on our Backup server  - SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.9p1
SSH version on test server - SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.8p1-hpn13v10
SSH version on Call Manager - SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.1

Thanks,
Hefin