[cisco-voip] strange auto attendant issue

Madziarczyk, Jonathan jmad at cityofevanston.org
Wed Apr 6 12:39:56 EDT 2011

This one is probably not the common answer, so I'll suggest you look at
other's comments first.

I had a similar issues with transferring to VM a year ago.  It's
plausible the Gateway for your DIDs is using a codec when you call from
the outside in that CUCM, or possibly Auto Attendant doesn't like.

Hope that's useful.