[cisco-voip] UCCX Licensing

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 8 16:21:33 EDT 2011

With UCCX I believe the licensing mac is used regardless of whether the install is on a vm or not.

-Ryan

On Apr 8, 2011, at 3:35 PM, Russell Chaseling wrote:

Frank,

I’m gathering that if the MAC changed UCCX is installed on VMware – if so the MAC address is a hash of the following parameters & if any one of them is changed it will change the MAC and you will need to get your license reissued

Time zone
NTP server 1
NIC speed (or “auto”)
Hostname