[cisco-voip] Unity subscriber extension not updating across servers

Fred Hunt fhunt at cogdell.com
Mon Apr 11 18:07:25 EDT 2011

We have two Unity servers running 7.0.2 and they are digitally
networked.  Over a month ago, I changed the extensions of two users on
one of the servers.  The other server is not reflecting the change and
this can be confirmed through the directory handler.  Is there a way to
force a synchronization?  I haven't been able to find anything helpful
when searching Cisco documentation, Cisco forums and Google.

Thanks

Fred Hunt