[cisco-voip] Unity subscriber extension not updating across servers

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Apr 13 12:40:36 EDT 2011

Unity syncs that info from AD every couple of minutes, so if the
servers aren't updating, you might have an AD problem. Check the
application event logs on both Unity servers for errors or warnings
from CiscoUnity_DSAD and CiscoUnity_DSGC.

To answer your question, you can force a complete directory resync
from DC/GC Reconnect tool in Tools Depot with the "Force Connect"
option. Monitor the event log for informational messages that show the
start and stop of the sync you kick off.