[cisco-voip] UC 8.5 - During AA Call Handler, I cannot get transfer to extension as opposed to greeting

Andy Backus andy.backus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:11:52 EDT 2011

I am running Unity connection 8.5 but I am pretty sure this is just a newbie
issue as opposed to any version.  I have created/started an AA script that
should allow user to dial extension during standard greeting and route
appropriately to the extension.  When I try and set the transfer rule to
'Transfer Calls to: extension' radio button it says I must specify an
extension.

It would seem intuitive to set that to extension.  It always transfers using
the correct extension but goes straight to greeting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Andy