[cisco-voip] Arc blind transfer audio cut through delay

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Thu Aug 4 03:15:05 EDT 2011

with the way i do arc is with a separate location so I can force g711 for
arc and the external call

I created a device pool, location and region then assign all arc devices
to this and then using static region for arc to keep the g711 codec.

or

under console connect
console queues
tick the box forced delivery so the phone has control of the call not arc.

Regards,

John