[cisco-voip] Thoughts on Major UCM/UCCX upgrade

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:58:18 EDT 2011

Frank--

I think your saying you would not pay for support through your VAR but still
have a Cisco Support contract.  Is that what you were saying?  if so, that
is what most of us do.  The VARS in bigger customer environments tend to be
less knowledgeable then the in house engineers  which makes just doing it
with Cisco an easier venture.

YMMV

Scott