[cisco-voip] MOH volume control

Patty Mangers patty.mangers at chemeketa.edu
Wed Aug 17 18:34:40 EDT 2011

Can anyone help me with the volume control for MOH?  Our callers are complaining that it is too loud and I have been unable to 'bring it down.'
Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 6.1.3.3190-1

I have followed this path:  System>Service Parameter Confg>select server>select service: Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App>Advanced>Default MOH Volume Level.

I have changed the volume level, suggested Value is -2,  parameter is -1 to -10, with no results.  MOH still playing at the same volume.

Do any of you know if there is  somewhere else to change the volume that I am not aware of?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Patty Mangers
Telephone Systems