[cisco-voip] Moh-live command giving static on MoH feed

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:51:08 EDT 2011

Hmm...Sounds like it depends on Synapps server. Can it just stream
audio to a multicast address all the time like the SRST MoH function
does? Not much docs on their website about this yet other then the
product announcement.

Thinking about maybe picking up a small fanless HTPC and running VLC
on it and see if I can get that to work for MoH. Some folks on VLC
forum though tried this and have timing problems with the playback.

Thanks for the info.