[cisco-voip] Cius Feedback?

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:30:07 EST 2011

I also have the same problem downloading the cius software and I working for a Cisco partner. We purchased some of them just for demo. Now with new policy enforced ( no valid service contact = no download of software) , I wondering what is missing in the purchase =[

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.