[cisco-voip] Cius Feedback?

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:09:34 EST 2011

Well what do you know.  Denied.
You could always smartnet 1 of each type of phone you have.  I would
presume without smartnet you couldn't open a TAC case on a misbehaving
firmware either.

One definite problem lies in the need for certain firmware levels to
upgrade a phone you've had sitting unopened for a few years.

Seems like a slimy ay to squeeze a lot of money from customers...or a
BIG mistake.  Even M$ doesn't charge for using Windows Update.