[cisco-voip] UCCE Workforce Management System integration

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:48:22 EST 2011

Hi,

Does anyone here have any experience of integrating workforce management
systems such as Monet, Pipkins, Telrex etc with UCCE?

I'd like to understand the options for integration including which servers,
databases, reports the WFM system may need access to.

I've been advised that the WFM integrator will just need read-only SQL
access to the "switch". Would this be the router, logger or HDS database?

Also are there any other caveats I should be aware?

Thanks