[cisco-voip] How do I...

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:53:46 EST 2011

I'm going to start off by saying there is more then one way to skin this
cat.  But before I go there..... one thing to remember.  If you setup the
MWI on all phones and each of those users has VM also, you could run into
problems with MWI going on and off.

You could do either for the VM.  you could create a shared line on all the
phones or you could create alternate extensions, If they do not have VM on
the individuals lines.  You could also create a different extension and just
setup MWI extensions for each of the extensions.

It really depends on what works best for you.

Scott