[cisco-voip] How do I...

Corson, Teressa Teressa.Corson at doit.nh.gov
Thu Feb 3 09:22:37 EST 2011

Could anyone give me advice on the best way to configure the following?

I need to set up a DID for vendors to call to communicate outages.  The
calls need to be received by Network Operations, rotating through the
members of the group (top down hunt pilot).  I know how to set up a hunt
pilot/hunt list/line group.  Then, if the call bounces through everyone
in the group and no one is available to answer it, I need the call to go
to voice mail.  Then I need that voice mail to show a MWI on all phones
in the hunt group.  When one person retrieves the voice mail and acts on
it, I want the MWI light to go out on all phones.  How do I do this?  Do
I need a shared line that forwards to a hunt pilot and then put that
shared line on all our phones?  We all have 7941 2-line phones, except
for one 6961 that has 2 lines also.  If not using a shared line that
appears on all phones, how would I do the VM?

We are using CUCM 7.1.3 and Unity Connection 7.1.5.  Thanks for any
suggestions.

Teressa

Teressa Corson, CCNP, CCDA, CCNA-Voice
TSS VI, Operations
Network Operations
NH Department of Information Technology
603-223-5727
www.nh.gov/doit <http://www.nh.gov/doit>

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this message are
confidential.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either in whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.