[cisco-voip] broadcast shared line hunt group

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Feb 3 17:31:47 EST 2011

Attendant Console (AC formerly TCD - Telephony Call Dispatcher) used
hunt groups and depended on jtapi and CTI.  Huntlists and linegroups is
a feature built into the ccm process natively.  Linegroups interact
directly with ccm's internal routing logic.  AC's hunt groups were
limited to strictly call flows available via CTI control of route points
and lines.

Regards,
Wes