[cisco-voip] Urgent help (Cisco phone directory is missing)

Nicholas Samios nsamios at staff.iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 6 23:38:00 EST 2011

First step would be to check what URL is set in enterprise parameters -> URL Directories.  Is it set using IP or DNS?
If DNS, check DNS resolution, check 8080, etc.

The URLs for Personal & Corp are (taken from the xmldirectory.jsp)
http://IPorDNS:8080/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do?name=undefined
http://IPorDNS:8080/ccmcip/xmldirectoryinput.jsp