[cisco-voip] dial-peer E1 ISDN

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 13:09:52 EST 2011

What is the label on your voice-port?

I'm going to guess that your voice-port is also 0/2/0:0...I've never touched an
E1 so I am a little bit confused when I don't see :31 at the end instead of the
"0" you have there but..it looks like you're trying to send calls to a voice
port that doesn't exist and you're trying to use session target when that's used
for voip dial peers.

You're looking for
port 0/2/0:0 instead.