[cisco-voip] dial-peer E1 ISDN

Just Kennie justkennie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:59:01 EST 2011

Sorry not ISDN, HDLC encapsulation on the s0/2/0:15 I mean. I guess I just
explained the setup. Trying to route traffic through an E1 interface to a
remote destination that all !
I have written my present config out,and that all. Just need someone to help
me with this, since the interface doesnt use an IP address.

*Cheers,
Idowu Kehinde
TEL: 2348024017748
BB:  30E8E5F9