[cisco-voip] UCCX database write help ...

Biffle, Gerrad Gerrad.Biffle at greensboro-nc.gov
Tue Feb 8 11:21:52 EST 2011

I’ve dumbed it down and still cannot write to the database.  Here is my current SQL command on the DB Write Properties: INSERT INTO contactcentersurvey (Purpose) VALUES ($Purpose).  Test fails and “number of altered rows” = 0.

If I change it to: INSERT INTO contactcentersurvey (Purpose) VALUES (‘1’) … the test completes fine and the “number of rows altered” = 1.  If I’m thinking correctly … that should rule out a permissions type issue.

Below is what I’m seeing from the MIVR log:

53249575: Feb 08 09:42:07.073 EST %MIVR-SS_DB-7-UNK:EDBSCon::executeSQLUpdate:SQL Statement to be executed :: INSERT INTO contactcentersurvey (Purpose) VALUES ('Purpose') bTurnOffAutoCommit : false
53249576: Feb 08 09:42:07.075 EST %MIVR-SS_DB-7-UNK:  Exception:  java.sql.DataTruncation: Data truncation ExecuteUpdate Error Occurred
53249577: Feb 08 09:42:07.075 EST %MIVR-SS_DB-3-EXECUTE_SQL_UPDATE_EXCEPTION:EXECUTE_SQL_UPDATE_EXCEPTION
53249578: Feb 08 09:42:07.075 EST %MIVR-DB_STEPS-3-EXECUTE_SQL_UPDATE_EXCEPTION:EXECUTE_SQL_UPDATE_EXCEPTION

If I can send anything else that will help troubleshoot this … let me know.

Thanks.

Gerrad