[cisco-voip] ARC problem

mklukas at gmail.com mklukas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:30:24 EST 2011

This was the case up until the latest update of ARC, there is now an option,
on the server side configuration IIRC, that allows the phone to ring instead
of the PC. If you aren't on the latest version you would need to upgrade in
order to have that functionality.

Regards
Matt Klukas

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Stephen Welsh <stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com