[cisco-voip] Busy Lamp Field Speed Dial Configuration

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue Feb 15 17:16:29 EST 2011

Under CUCM 8 (and other 5.x and forward), editting the list of numbers on
BLF and speed-dials is quite the pain.  Especially when you have two
side-carts on a phone, and our users want to keep the list of people in
alphabetical order.  If we have a name/number change when we hire someone,
that list has to change, and most of the time, you have to move names
up/down to make room.

Even trying to use BAT is unfriendly, exporting the phone, editing the CSV
(even through Excel is unfriendly) and then-reimporting, one small error and
you have to start over.

Anyone know of a 3rd party tool to make these changes easily?

Thanks!
Charles