[cisco-voip] Recording in UCCX 7.x/8.0

mklukas at gmail.com mklukas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:08:14 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply Jason, so it would probably be alright for the
occasional on-demand recording, but if they wish to record all agent calls
or a % of the calls we should look at another product.

I'm about to start looking through config guides, but can on-demand
recording be initiated from both a supervisor desktop, as well as the agent
desktop?

I will take a look at Zoom, we have used MiaRec in the past with good
results but I'm always open to better solutions.

Thanks
-Matt