[cisco-voip] ATA187 Vs CUCME 8.5

kpyib at tin.it kpyib at tin.it
Sat Feb 26 05:40:22 EST 2011

 Hi Guys, I've a big problem, I need to configure four ATA187 on CUCME 8.5, but Cisco telle me that ATA187 wich replaced old ATA186 (End of Sale) is supported only in CUCM 7.1.3 and later release
Is not supported in CUCME 8.5. There will be supporte in CUCME 8.7, in middle 2011.

Do you know workaround to configure now ATA187?

"voice register global" with "mode cme" doesn't work

thank you.

Regards

Alessandro Bertacco