[cisco-voip] Dialing Problem

Go0se me at go0se.com
Wed Jan 5 17:15:22 EST 2011

Skinny? MGCP? H323? Can you hook a butt set or an analog phone onto the
vg224 port and call out? (perhaps an issue with whatever is autodialing
out?) Try calling internal, local, and LD? (CSS issue?) If not, can you call
the other direction? Can you call from another Cisco phone to the butt
set/analog phone?

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog: