[cisco-voip] Sidetone on 7941/61 with 91.1 SR1 and CUCM 7.01

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:56:48 EST 2011

I found that the sidetone echo was usually with conjunction of another
device on the phone (headset).  I personally had this problem and was able
to adjust it with some of the Plantronics adjustments that were possible on
the headset.  It could be a different problem if it's happening without a
headset.

-nick