[cisco-voip] FXO discconnect problem

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Wed Jan 12 08:59:38 EST 2011

  Hi Mohamed,
i have never manage to find a solid solution on this problem.
I guess only TAC can help.
They can guide you how to identify disconnect tones that your local
Telephony Provider sends and then applied them using IOS commands
(like those you have added in the voice class dualtone-detect-params 1)

* Regards*

*Anhony Kouloglou
*

*/Field Network Engineer, Cisco UC Specialized/*

*DATAWAYS Communications S.A.* <http://www.dataways.gr/>
75, Kanari Str., GR-544 53 Thessaloniki - Greece
Phone +30 2310 953953  Fax +30 2310 953963