[cisco-voip] Unity strageness

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:29:23 EST 2011

do you have MGCP or H323 ? on the voice gateway ?
It seems to be a delay problem. by the time when the call is connected from
the caller to the time the prompt is played there is some delay and the user
is only hearing .... saved messages.

i have had something like that happened to me before . and it was indeed an
issue with delay