[cisco-voip] Newb UCCX question

Christopher Trown ctrown at uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 19 13:33:27 EST 2011

     Greetings again.

     I have set up our test UCCX server and things look to be working.

     I wrote a simple script to play a message then quit.  When I dial
the trigger number, it plays the WAV file.  It even plays the correct
one.  ;)

     However, as soon as it finishes playing the WAV file, I hear a
ring, followed by the default message saying, "I'm sorry, but we are
currently experiencing system problems...."

     It's a simple 4-line script

Start
Accept (--Triggering Contact--)
Play Prompt (--Triggering Contact--, ANNCWAV)
Terminate (--Triggering Contact--
End

ANNCWAV is of type "Prompt" with a value of p[Announcements\WAVFILE.wav]

     Can someone please give me a clue?

     Thanks!

Chris...