[cisco-voip] Newb UCCX question

Christopher Trown ctrown at uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 19 17:14:57 EST 2011

On 1/19/2011 11:53 AM, Anthony Holloway wrote:
> That's appears to be a fine script.  Since it playing the message, I can
> only assume it's the Terminate step which is failing.  to know for sure you
> can do a reactive debug on the call, and step though it.  If an exception is
> encountered, it will display in a pop-up message.
>
> To reactive debug, in the editor goto Debug > Reactive Debugging, then
> select the script from the list, then select 15 seconds from the timeout
> list, and finally call the trigger from your phone.  Press F10 to step
> through the script one step at a time.
>
> Post the exception.

     Hmmm...  No exception being generated.

     I do see that the script that's being debugged is not the same as
the one that I uploaded.  It's missing the "Terminate" step.

     I uploaded the script via the web interface again and hit
"Refresh".  No good.  Still the old version.  I tried deleting,
uploading via the web interface, and hitting refresh for good measure.
I still see the old script without the Terminate step when I debug the
script.

Chris...