[cisco-voip] Upgrading to 8.5(1) CUCM

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at rayacorp.com
Fri Jan 21 13:26:57 EST 2011

There is a major difference that I noticed starting from 7.x releases

7.1.1 to 7.1.4 “if they ever exists” has no restricted and unrestricted version.

Starting 7.1.5 “which was a jump release from 7.1.3 to 7.1.4” introduced the restricted and unrestricted versions.

The same for 8.x…8.0 for now has nothing to do with restricted and unrestricted; however 8.5 do.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Elnagar | CCIE#24697 Voice