[cisco-voip] CM Security password

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:00:32 EST 2011

The current CUCM 8.5.1 implementation of DRS prompts you with this message
before you start a backup:

The DRS Backup archive encryption depends on the current security password
(Provided at the time of install). During a restore, you could be prompted
to enter this security password if this password has been changed.

So in that case you're hosed.

I'll have to check if that same behavior exists in 7.1.5.