[cisco-voip] how to add 9 for redial

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:22:11 EST 2011

Bill,

The one way is to use the device pool settings. Under Incoming Calling Party
Settings you have the ability to add prefix digits for National,
International, Unknown and Subscriber. In most cases it would be a 9, 9011,
91, 9 but is highly dependent on your dialplan and current configuration.

Cheers
Tanner Ezell