[cisco-voip] UCCX 8 and Set Enterprise Call Info Step help ...

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Mon Jan 31 13:56:07 EST 2011

At what point in the script are you setting the variable? In the old days, this could be done under Connect, but with 8, it must be done before the Select Resource step. I can't remember where I read that right off the bat.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>