[cisco-voip] Call Recording UCM 8

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:49:50 EST 2011

Just since it's on topic..

I'm working on a project where they can't use this feature for their contact
center.  They are on a centralized SIP trunking architecture and all of
their agents are in remote branches.  That means to use this feature they
would have to double their WAN bandwidth to handle the recording.  Kind of a
bummer.  We still have to SPAN the CUBE at the head-end.

-nick