[cisco-voip] Call Recording UCM 8

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Mon Jan 31 21:21:38 EST 2011

Actually, Contact Center Express does not use this feature-it still uses the Desktop Recording built into CAD/CSD-at least as of 8.0. As a matter of fact, if using the Supervisor Monitoring, you cannot use spanless recording.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>