[cisco-voip] Call Recording UCM 8

neil dsilva neild25 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:01:13 EST 2011

I agree with that ,Contact center is still using desktop recording.b) I
think in all version of CCM to record a call,if suppose any one want to
trace the call of the particular user.We have to do  span.we will span the
phone stackable switch to run the recording.I dont think there is an option
in CCM to record.If i am not correct please advise :)

Regards,
Neil Dsilva
VoIP Engineer