[cisco-voip] Disabling CallManager's software MTP to allow routers software MTP to be used?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Fri Jul 8 09:47:49 EDT 2011

I suspect it's a still an MRGL/MRG issue, but make sure you place all
the MTPs in an MRG. Any devices not in an MRG will still be available in
a "default" list for use. Placing them in an MRG (you don't have to
place this MRG in an MRGL) will remove them from the default list.

+Chris

Hosted Collaboration Solution TME