[cisco-voip] 11 server cluster and services

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:40:37 EDT 2011

well they're all configured because they're part of the cluster
if you want to disable the software media resources, go to serviceability,
select the proper server(S) and then look for the Cisco IP Voice Media
Streaming App service and either stop the service or de-activate the service
if you don't start the CallManager service, that server will not work as a
call agent, however it will have a copy of the configuration though

hth