[cisco-voip] reporting bad service of Cisco TAC

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Jul 17 21:00:48 EDT 2011

You'll have better results with another newer product.  Usually I see slower fax rates e.g. 9600 baud on the ATA. However I do have customers with everything from postage meters to Visa card readers on them working albeit slower rates. Look into modem passthrough.

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245 mobile