[cisco-voip] CUBAC Question from Colleague

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Jul 21 12:42:11 EDT 2011

>From the ARC forums;

This is how the system works - you essentially see the caller ID of the CTI Port ("Service Device") until the transfer is complete. This is because Arc puts the call through this CTI Port, to allow the system to perform the advanced call control features such as recall, camp-on, etc etc

There is a way to disable this process, and therefore the call bypasses these CTI Ports. Try the following:

1) Close down the CUEAC Console
2) Open regedit
3) Browse to HKLM>Software>Arc Solutions>Call Connect>Operator>Defaults>Direct transfers
4) Set this to ALL
5) Close the registry editor and try again

Doing this means that you may lose the transfer recall functionality, however we find that a lot of users do not necessarily need transfer recall nowadays, as the phone users have Forward_No_Answers to Voicemail anyway

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245 mobile