[cisco-voip] Question regarding features of CUE

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Thu Jul 21 13:03:59 EDT 2011

Drew,

  You can do somehitng like that with an autoattendant script in CUE, depending of the complexity of what you plan to do?

(Is it a generic PIN? It would be easy to do. Is it an individual PIN per User? I don´t think it´s possible.)

Regards,

Ariel.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Drew Weaver
Sent: miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011 11:23 a.m.
To: 'cisco-voip at puck.nether.net'
Subject: [cisco-voip] Question regarding features of CUE

Howdy,

We have a UC520 with Unity Express on a ISM.

We are trying to setup a DID phone number that when someone calls it, it will call a set of internal or external phone numbers until someone answers and then connect the outside caller to the person that answers.

It would be super awesome if it was possible to require the outside caller to enter a pin number before it calls everyone.

Does anyone know if functionality like this is possible with what we currently have?

thanks,

-Drew