[cisco-voip] Language on Phones

Corder, Rebecca J rjcorder at bechtel.com
Wed Jun 1 14:51:25 EDT 2011

We are using CUCM version 7.1.5. Voip phones vary in models but mostly
are 7911/12, 7960/61, 7940/41s. We are having issues with user device
profiles that we put into the system as one language (Spanish for
instance) and the user wants it changed to another (english for
example). Once we change it to the language the person prefers the
language stays as the language it was initially put in as. We have
reset, the phones, user locale on the phone, enduser and profile and it
still will not change. We have even removed the everything and added it
back in and still no change.

Any ideas? Let me know if I need to provide you anymore information.

Rebecca Corder

Telecommunications Team Lead

Bechtel Corporation

5275 Westview Drive