[cisco-voip] Restricted Vs. Unrestricted CUCM

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:48:36 EDT 2011

I think even if you are not on the US non-friends countries, but the
document defines certain group of "green countries" that no problem to sell
restricted countries.for others "and I think Egypt is among them" you have
to agree that you accept any sudden visit from a US government authority to
check that you are using these encryption techniques in a way that will not
harm US security.which is not accepted for a lot of customers from a
confidential point of view "especially government sensitive authorities"

I don't know how our sales/presales is dealing with that.anyway I don't care
I just install whatever is delivered to me J

Regards,

Ahmed Elnagar | Unified Communication Team Leader | CCIE #24697, Voice