[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5 No Audio issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:24:18 EDT 2011

I’m trying to troubleshoot an issue with no audio for calls
to Unity Connection from a dealerboard integrated with CUCM, when you place
call into the pilot number the call connects and you can see in the port
status
monitor it plays its greetings but we get no audio just dead air.

Routing has been verified between Unity connection and
dealerboard server and endpoints.

Codec is G711ulaw configured on Unity and dealerboards,
Unity Connection is configured with CUCM using  SIP and SIP is used to the
dealerboards.

Calls from IP phones are fine to and from dealerboards and
to  Unity Connection.

Unity is configured with a timeout if no digits are presses
the call routes to the Reception, if you dial the Pilot from a dealerboard
and
leave the call connected it routes through to the Reception and you get the
audio on that part of the call.

Has anyone setup any Micro Traces in Unity Connection as the
docs state you can use these to troublehoot audio issues but do not say
which
traces to enable and I’m struggling to find out.

Anyone got any suggestions on any of the above?