[cisco-voip] last number dialed from an analog fxs phone

Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:31:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

CDR's maybe??

If you're wanting to simply see what digits are dialed and/or collected by
the gateway (as in a call isn't completing due to some technical reason), as
Wes stated, this will depend on what signaling protocol you're using.
However, if applicable, you may want to offload those logs and debugs to
syslog to parse them more easily instead of using buffer memory on a gateway
with a lot of activity.

You could write some EEM applet foo for this if you're not keeping CDR's,
but that's another ballgame.

AFAIK (and someone please correct me if i'm mistaken), there is no command
to show call history on a port after it goes back on-hook. I believe you
will have to look at accounting logs/CDRs for anything after the fact.