[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5 to 8.5 SU1 enable automatic upgrades is disabled

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:30:19 EDT 2011

Hmm....

I noticed that under add/remove programs with 7.x and had manually
uninstalled it and CAD, rebooted PC, then installed new 8.5.1 SU1 from
scratch on PC and not seeing client services update under add/remove
programs. So is there suppose to be a client services update? I have
some special newer agent.exe tac provided (manual copy/replace) that
were attempts to fix recording/monitoring issues we have but not
working so waiting on a new fix that is suppose to be out later this
week last I heard.