[cisco-voip] Redundancy -- Quality of Voice -- QoS vs RSVP

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:07:46 EDT 2011

Correct..... because your routing over A and not B..... Now if A fails then
your now routing over B and the same thing would be true.  if B has
bandwidth then great if no, then fail.

This was exactly what I was looking for.  A way to still do CAC but have
redundant links for possible network failures.

Scott