[cisco-voip] Night Service Feature?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Mon Jun 27 13:00:38 EDT 2011

Yes we do use IPCC and I actually did consider this as an option.  Even
taking it one step farther and creating a phone services app to control
the OPEN;CLOSED;NORMAL status within the document.  It's just a lot of
set up and I didn't want to overlook something obvious that I could use
before going to this extent.