[cisco-voip] Night Service Feature?

Jason Gurtz jasongurtz at npumail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:34:03 EDT 2011

[new to this list and to Cisco VOIP, so take it easy please :)]

> I am replacing small Avaya systems in a couple of my physician offices
> that are accustomed to using a feature button on the phone to place the
> office in "night service".
[...]
> Anyone have any ideas how I might recreate that functionality?

We do this with Contact Center Express using a BaseLineUpdateState
application triggered by a call to a special extension. Settings are
Manually open, Manually closed, and Automatic. I like someone else's idea
of an app on the phone.

We do have regular hours so normally use the Automatic setting which goes
by a sched., but had this set up in case of weather emergencies or other
natural disasters.

~JasonG